$3.49 - $5.00
The tire lever, though seemingly one of the simplest and most basic of cycling tools, is one commonly used by almost every cyclist, and unfortunately, one often responsible for unnecessary frustration. Really, what is more fun than flatting far away from home, being thrilled you lugged that spare tube and pump, and then having your tire levers snap in two? Pedro's award-winning, universally loved tire levers feature molded box construction and a proprietary plastic composite blend that makes them the strongest levers available. The unique chisel tip shape easily inserts beneath the tire bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the lever securely in place. Additionally, the bold shape of the lever and helpful dual spoke hooks makes removal of even the tightest tires a simple task. - Award-winning and universally loved - Molded box construction and proprietary plastic blend makes these the strongest levers available - Chisel tip shape is easy to insert beneath the bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the tire lever from slipping - Bold shape makes it easy to remove the tightest of tires without bending or breaking
- Snap onto any Rx Micro multi-tool - Integrated quick link storage pockets - Levers snap together with bonus tool insert featuring integrated Presta Valve Core Tool, Valve Extender Wrench, and Storage Pocket for Shimano and Campagnolo master pins. - Pedro's proprietary plastic blend delivers impressive strength & performance in compact size. Pedro's new Micro Levers are born from award-winning DNA, fight well above their weight of just 20 grams, and pack a few extra tricks up their sleeve. Bring on the flat tires and trail-side repairs. Available in yellow, pink, green, orange, and black.
Replacement Pins for Tutto Multi-Chain Tool. - For Pedro's Tutto Multi-Chain Tool - Includes two replacement pins
Replacement pins for Pedro's Pro Chain Tool, Pro Chain Tool 2.0, and Apprentice Chain Tool - Includes two replacement pins
Pedro's Toothbrush is designed to tackle the drivetrain and is ideal for cleaning chains, cogs, derailleurs, and chainrings. The ergonomic handle is paired with two purpose-built brush features. The tapering-length bristles up front are designed to scrub the intricate surfaces of chains, chainrings and cassettes while at the opposite end, longer, stiffer, larger-diameter bristles reach deep between the cassette cogs to remove even the deepest dirt and grime. - Durable double-ended brush - Ideal for chains, cogs, derailleurs, and chainrings - Recommended for use with Pedro's cleaner and degreaser products (sold separately) - Solvent-resistant synthetic handle and bristles - Not recommended for oral use
Includes two soft plastic replacement faces for The Hammer.
Measurements are an essential part of bicycle mechanics, needed for everything from bike fitting, to component positioning, and much more. The Pedro's Tape Measure is perfect to tackle any bike measure task, featuring a compact design and small details that make a difference. The instant locking design is the opposite of most tape measures on the market and is truly handy when trying to juggle a bike and tools while making a measurement at the same time. The small size is just right for the toolbox and won't take up valuable space needed for other tools. - Compact size perfect for toolbox or pocket - Ergonomic, durable design with instant-lock tape for easy use - Display both metric and English units for measurements up to 3 meters/9.84 feet
$12.00 - $20.00
- Specifically designed for quick and easy installation and removal of various bicycle parts and accessories - Ergonomic dual-density screw driver handle - Features extra long hex key and second ball-end - Designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use
Universal spoke wrench designs are generally known for their low quality and awkward shape. The Pedro's Multi Spoke Wrench breaks this mold providing a shop quality spoke wrench in a compact, simple, ergonomic unibody design that feels good in your fingers and is perfect for the toolbox. Includes the three most common sizes. - Made from heat-treated tool steel for strength and long-lasting performance - Fits 3.2, 3.3, and 3.5mm spoke nipples
Y-Style Hex Wrench - Perfect for common hex hardware found on modern bicycles and components. - New improved ergonomic Y-style handle design. - Features refined body shape, quick-spin bit sleeves, longer bits, and bit-size indication. - Designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use. - Pedro's popular Y-Wrenches feature heat-treated tool steel construction and durable plastic body designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use. - The new improved ergonomic design features a refined body shape for improved fit and comfort, new quick-spin bit sleeves for speed and versatility, and bit-size indication for quick tool identification. - Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
The Cassette Lockring Socket w/ Pin is designed to work seamlessly with Pedro's snap-channel Pro Socket handle, any 24mm socket/wrench, or in a bench vise. - Fits all Shimano, SRAM, SunRace, SunTour, Chris King, and other HG standard cassette lockrings and Shimano disc brake lockrings - Designed to work with Pedro's snap-channel Pro Socket Handle, a 24mm socket or wrench, or in a bench vise
- Holds socket tool to BB axle to eliminate slippage during removal and installation. New spring preload allows increased flexibility and rotation during use. - New design works with square taper and splined axles with M8, M12, or M15 internal spindle thread. - Made from heat-treated tool steel for the ultimate in strength and lasting performance. - Use with Pedro's Splined Bottom Bracket Socket. Compatible with Pedro's Pro Socket Handle. If you have ever battled with an over-tightened Shimano and ISIS Drive splined bottom bracket cup, you know why Pedro's created the BB Socket Holder. Though these types of bottom brackets proved themselves as the standard for many years and continue to be found on many bikes, the tendency for their shallow splines to slip during removal or installation has resulted in more than a few expletives, high frustration levels, and worst of all, injuries. The Pedro's BB Socket Holder II provides a simple, shop-quality tool that solves this problem. The new design works on bottom brackets spindles with M8, M12, or M15 threads and adds spring preload for increased flexibility and rotation during use. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
- Updated shape features smaller head profile for clearance and longer handle for control. - Superior material and heat treatment outlast the competition. - Precision laser-cut design with ergonomic cushioned grip. Pedro's cone wrenches are made from 2mm thick, precision laser cut, heat-treated tool steel and are revered for outlasting many other "shop quality" cones wrenches. Pedro's designed each cone wrench to fit perfectly, protecting the hub and ensuring simple and safe usage for the mechanic. Each flat wrench also features a single-ended design with ergonomic cushioned grip to provide maximum leverage & comfort. The updated shape features a smaller head profile for better clearance and a longer handle for improved leverage and control. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
This professional quality adjusting cap tool is used to install and remove adjusting caps of Shimano Hollowtech II crank/bottom bracket systems. The unique, dual-density, screwdriver handle provides improved ergonomics and comfort while assisting in control of torque applied to the cap. The precision laser-cut tool bit is made from heat-treated tool steel for strength and durability. - Ergonomic dual-density screw driver handle for comfort and torque control - Tool bit is precision laser-cut, heat-treated, tool steel for strength and durability
Checking your chain for wear is one of the simplest things any cyclist can do to maintain drivetrain performance and minimize maintenance costs. The Pedro's Chain Checker Plus makes this task quick and easy, offering a simple worn/not-worn measurement which tells you if your chain should be replaced. To ensure the maximum life from your chain and accuracy of measurement, Pedro's implemented a three-point design which properly isolates pin wear from roller wear. Other two-point designs do not and can incorrectly indicate a worn chain, robbing the user of additional miles and money. Not content to offer only chain-wear functionality, Pedro's included a chain hook tool, perfect for simplifying chain removal and installation, plus a chainring nut wrench, essential for removal and installation of chainrings.
The Torx-style fastener is becoming the new standard for modern bicycles and components. Pedro's led the way offering the first Y-style Torx wrench to meet the demand. Recently named VeloNews Editor's Pick for Best 3-Way Wrench, Pedro's popular Y-Wrenches feature heat-treated tool steel construction and a durable plastic body designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use. The new, improved ergonomic design features a refined body shape for improved fit and comfort, new quick-spin bit sleeves for speed and versatility, and bit-size indication for quick tool identification. Includes T10,T25, and T30 sizes, perfect for the most common Torx hardware sizes found on modern bicycles and components. - New improved ergonomic y-style handle design - Features refined body shape, quick-spin bit sleeves, longer bits, and bit-size indication - Designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use - Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
A great way to make cleaning easier is to remove your wheels. While this may seem excessive, removing the wheels from your bike opens up many tight areas that are tough to clean, allowing easier access and better visibility of these surfaces. The Pedro's Chain Keeper was designed with this wheels-off technique in mind and makes sure your chain stays off your frame, preventing damage and keeping your drivetrain free to turn as is commonly needed during cleaning. Try it out! The Chain Keeper inserts into the right rear dropout when the wheel is removed for cleaning, storing, or transporting your bike. The quick-release lever allows for fast and easy installation and removal.
If you are looking for the absolutely strongest, most bad-ass tire lever, perfect for the toughest downhill and freeride tires, you've come to the right place. Pedro's downhill tire lever features heat-treated tool steel construction for unmatched strength and reliability, 275mm (10.8") length for incredible leverage, a large shovel tip that holds tight on the bead, a smooth curved shape with polished finished to protect tires and rims, and an ergonomic dual density screw driver style handle providing comfort and security. - Heat-treated tool steel construction for unmatched strength - 275mm length for incredible leverage on tough downhill and freeride tires - Large shovel tip holds tight on bead while smooth finish protects tire and rim - Ergonomic handle provides comfort and security
These quick-link pliers make fast work of pesky or stubborn chain master links. The laser-cut, heat-treated jaws feature a dual-function design, allowing both installation and removal of master links. Cushioned grips provide comfort and control. -Laser-cut, heat-treated, dual-side jaws both install and remove master links -Cushioned grips provide comfort and control
$15.00 - $40.00
These professional-grade screwdrivers are designed for ease of use, comfort, and lasting durability. - Five-Piece Set Includes: #1 and #2 Phillips plus 4.5, 5.5, and 6.5mm flat-blade screwdrivers and storage pouch. - Two-Piece Set Includes: #2 Phillips and 5.5mm flat-blade screwdrivers - Dual-density, ergonomic thermoplastic handles for comfortable grip and leverage. - Heat-treated tool steel construction for strength and durability.
The right multi-tool can be the difference between finishing the most epic ride of your life and going for the longest walk of your life carrying a busted bike. Pedro's has drawn upon its experience making professional shop tools to make sure you finish that epic ride. Pedro's Six-Pack Chain Tool is a super-compact, professional-quality, minimalist multi-tool that's great on its own or as a supplement to other multi-tools lacking a chain tool or spoke wrenches. The Six-Pack Chain tool is made from heat-treated tool steel for strength and long-lasting performance. The small ergonomic design fits almost anywhere but performs like a full-size chain tool. The Six-Pack Chain Tool Multi-Tool weighs 80 grams and has 6 functions, including 5mm hex key, a flat blade screwdriver, and shop-quality chain tool with integrated 3.2, 3.3, and 3.5mm spoke wrenches. - 80 gram, 6-function multi-tool - Made from heat-treated tool steel for strength and long-lasting performance - Small ergonomic design fits anywhere but performs like full size chain tool - Includes 5mm hex wrench, flathead screwdriver and shop quality chain tool with integrated 3.2, 3.3, and 3.5 mm spoke wrenches
Checking your chain for wear is one of the simplest things any cyclist can do to maintain drivetrain performance and minimize maintenance costs. The Pedro's Chain Checker Plus II makes this task quick and easy offering a simple check of 50% and 75% chain wear. To ensure the maximum life from your chain and accuracy of measurement, the tool employs a three-point design which properly isolates pin wear from roller wear. Other two-point designs do not and can incorrectly indicate a worn chain, robbing the user of additional miles and money. The Chain Checker Plus II also includes a chain hook tool, perfect for simplifying chain removal and installation, and a chainring nut wrench, essential for removal and installation of chainrings. - Three point chain wear tool design properly isolates pin wear from roller wear - Includes a chain hook tool for simplifying chain removal and installation, and a chainring nut wrench for removal and installation of chainrings - Two chain wear indicators: 50% and 75% - Improved user instructions are laser etched on the tool
- New extra-long 27cm hex key and second ball-end deliver leverage and speed - Specifically designed for quick and easy installation and removal of pedals and cranks - Ergonomic dual-density screw driver handle - Designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use Pedals featuring a back-side hexagon broach are now standard on many modern bicycles in 6mm and 8mm sizes. Pedro's led the way with our 6mm hex pedal driver specifically designed for quick-and-easy pedal installation and removal. Features include an ergonomic dual-density screw driver handle for comfort and control, a new extra-long 27cm hex key for exceptional leverage, a second ball end for quick and easy installation or removal, and heat-treated S2 tool steel construction for the ultimate in strength and lasting performance. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
Having the right tool for the job is essential when working on bicycles. Pedro's flat wrenches provide professional quality, precision fit wrenches required to properly install, remove, and adjust components. Pedro's headset flat wrenches are made from 3.2mm thick, precision laser cut, heat-treated tool steel for the ultimate in strength and long-lasting performance. Pedro's designed each flat wrench to fit perfectly, protecting the component and ensuring simple and safe usage for the mechanic. Each ergonomically designed flat wrench also features a single-ended design with cushioned grip to provide maximum leverage & comfort.
Having the right tool for the job is essential when working on modern bicycles. Pedro's socket tools provide the professional quality, precision fit tools required to properly install, remove, and adjust modern drivetrain components. Working closely with each manufacturer, Pedro's designed each socket tool to fit perfectly, protecting the component and ensuring simple and safe usage for the mechanic. The Splined Bottom Bracket Socket is designed to work seamlessly with Pedro's snap-channel Pro Socket handle, with any 24mm socket/wrench, with any square 1/2" drive, or in a bench vise (each sold separately). For tough bottom bracket jobs, make sure to check out the BB Socket Holder (sold separately) designed to help hold the Splined Bottom Bracket Socket in place.
This compact folding utility knife will quickly find a home in your pack, in the shop, or at home. Stainless and aluminum construction provide a balance of low weight and durability, ready for years of daily use. Easily operable with one hand the folding design locks open during use and folds to half its size, perfect in a pocket or clipped to a belt, always ready for the next job. Standard replaceable blades are easy to find at your local hardware store.
- Fits all 16-notch x 44mm external bearing bottom bracket cups and updated design also fits 16-notch x 44mm disc brake lockrings and Shimano TL-FC24 and TL-FC25 adapters. - Updated design features a square 3/8-inch drive. Also works with Pedro's snap-channel Pro Socket Handle, 24mm socket or wrench, or in a bench vise. - Professional quality, precision sized for the perfect fit. Pedro's socket tools provide the professional quality, precision-fit tools required to properly install, remove, and adjust modern drivetrain components. Pedro's designed each socket tool to fit perfectly, protecting the component and ensuring simple and safe usage for the mechanic. The new External Bottom Bracket Socket, 16x44 is designed to work seamlessly with Pedro's snap-channel Pro Socket handle, with any 24mm socket/wrench, with any square 3/8-inch drive, or in a bench vise. Fits 16-notch x 44mm external bearing bottom bracket cups including Shimano BB80, BB5700, XT BB70, BB51, and previous external bearing threaded cups. Also fits many external threaded types for Campagnolo, Chris King, FSA MegaExo, Hope, SRAM/Truvativ GXP, Race Face X-type, Surly, Wheels Mfg., and others. The new design will now also fits disc brake rotor lockrings with 16 external notches and Shimano TL-FC24 and TL-FC25 adapters. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
- Perfect companion for your Pedro's torque wrench - Bits made from premium S2 tool steel to ensure strength and lasting performance - Includes 16 hex and torx bits and 2 drive adapters in convenient holders - 50mm length bits in key sizes ensure component compatibility Pedro's Hex Bit Set II is designed to work with our torque wrenches offering an extensive range to handle most hex and torx needs. The set includes longer 50mm bits in key sizes to ensure compatibility and fit with all components where standard 25mm bits fall short. Bits are made from premium S2 tool steel for strength and lasting performance. Set includes: - Hex: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, & 8mm (25mm), 4 & 5mm (50mm) - Torx: T10, T15, T20, T25, & T30 (25mm), T25 & T30 (50mm) - Drive Adapters: 1/4-inch square to 1/4-inch hex & 1/4-inch hex to 1/4-inch square
- Made from laser cut tool steel heat-treated for strength and lasting performance - New design features 24mm socket driver for use with Pedro's professional socket tools - 290mm length and ergonomic shape provide excellent leverage and comfort - Smaller lightweight design perfect for travel and the toolbox Pulling inspiration from our shop wrenches and using the same laser-cut tool steel construction, the Pro Travel Pedal Wrench makes quick work of tough pedals and now doubles as a socket driver for use with Pedro's professional socket tools. Features include a long 290mm length, cushioned plastic grip for control and comfort, heat-treated tool steel construction for strength and lasting performance, new 24mm socket driver, and a precision-cut 15mm wrench opening positioned at a 30 degree offset to improve mechanical advantage and wrench positioning. The smaller, lightweight, 215g design is perfect for travel and easy to fit in the toolbox.
A clean bike is a happy bike! Keeping your bike clean is an essential part of bicycle maintenance, ensuring better performance, increased safety, easier repairs, increased life of all parts of the bike, and more fun on your next ride! Pedro's Pro Brush Kit offers a set of four unique brushes designed specifically to easily and quickly clean all parts of the bike. Made with the user experience and durability in mind, each brush's ergonomic handle fits well in your hand while offering unmatched durability. - Large Frame and Wheel Brush - Toothbrush; ideal for cogs, derailleurs, and chainrings - Cone brush for hard to reach spots - Parts cleaning brush for applying degreaser - Logo bag for storage and travel. - Perfect when paired with Pedro's degreaser and cleaner products (each sold separately)
Page 1 of 3 Next page