Big riders, fear no more: you can have comfort and a real grip for your hands. The Clydesdale’s generous 33mm profile made from our high end Contact Rubber pairs perfectly with our Padlock Relief, ensuring that big hands get high-end features too. - Compatible with PadLoc-ready bars only
Jerome Clementz's grip of choice. Prominent lettering lets people know you’re in charge while Contact Rubber and the PadLoc Relief eliminate movement and provide an invitingly tactile feel. Ride hard and shift happy. - Compatible with PadLoc-ready bars only.
WTB's Dual Compound grips are perfect for XC, trail and comfort riding. They feature plush outer gel and tight, twist-resistant bases for comfort and control. And, the linked, diamond-shaped WTB logos and slightly raised centers provide an ergonomic feel and maximum grip in tough conditions.
WTB's Original Trail grips are ideal for XC, trail, and city riding. With their smooth, octagonal shape, DNA rubber compound and small flanges, the Originals are comfortable enough for lunch-hour loops and all-day epics.
WTB's Technical Trails feature built-in zip-tie channels to keep them stable in sloppy conditions. And, these slim grips are easy to cut and are compatible with trigger and grip shifters.
- Large blocks of conforming rubber cover the entirety of the Wafel grip, while ample spacing allows them to smush independently for increased grip while also providing an exit channel for muck and water - 130mm length and 30mm diameter is good for hands of all sizes - Single lock on clamp holds the grip firmly in place
Your kid will be the talk of the block with a new pair of Trek's Dialed Kids' grips. They come in a rainbow of colors to brighten up those handlebars and maximize the fun!
Make sure your kid has a good grip out on the trail with Trek's Kids' MTB Grips. Their knurled design is easy to hold onto when things get bumpy. Choose the 75/125mm pair for twist-shifter compatibility.
Sunday's Cornerstone Grips rock traditional styling, current branding, and come in at 150mm in length with plenty of color options. It's not a bad idea to keep an extra pair around.
Salsa's Backcountry Grips are constructed of sticky, durable, supple rubber and are sized for comfortable use with or without gloves. - ADV BY BIKE text blocks sized for comfort with or without gloves - 143mm overall length
Salsa's Backcountry Lock-On Grips provide confidence, comfort and style. They feature sticky rubber that's tapered up towards the lock-ring for a sure-fire grasp, a single-sided lock-on collar and they're sized for both glove and non-glove use. - ADV BY BIKE text blocks sized for comfort with or without gloves - Single-sided lock-on collar - 134mm overall length including the locking collar - Grip tapers up towards the lock-ring for comfort and security - Only Compatible with Salsa Lock-on Collars
- Grip tapers up towards the lock-ring for comfort and security - Single-sided lock-on collar - 134mm overall length including the locking collar - Only Compatible with Salsa Lock-on Collars - Grip only, no lock rings. - For replacement use
These foam fatties measure 33mm in diameter and feature a high-density foam construction around an inner plastic sleeve with single-sided aluminum lock-on collar. Great for winter riding.
$20.99 - $33.00
Keep your bike looking good with SRAM's DoubleTap Lever Hoods matching your frame. They're made of a soft, grippy rubber and will enhance any bike's appearance.
Keep your bike looking good with SRAM's DoubleTap Lever Hoods matching your frame. They're made of a soft, grippy rubber and will enhance any bike's appearance. They fit RED 22, Force 22 and RED 10-speed ErgoDynamic shifters.
Customize your handlebars with new end plugs. Compatible with MTB and Road, carbon and aluminum.
Keep your bike looking good with SRAM's HydroR Lever Hoods. They're made of a soft, grippy rubber and are a great replacement hood for HydroR levers.
SRAM's Locking Foam Contour Grips offer the soft feel of foam with the easy installation and security of a lock-on grip.
SRAM's Locking Grips have clamps on both ends for a secure bar hold. Their rubber surface and "S" logo design offer a great feel.
$23.00 - $27.00
• Replacement locking handlebar grip sets for X0 and XX Grip Shift • Available in 100mm and short length 85mm shifter with interlocking Grip Shift interface and single bolt clamp. • Available in full-length 122mm grips with dual locking bolt clamps. • Available in black and silver.
• Replacement locking handlebar grip sets for XX1 Grip Shift • includes one 100mm right and one 122mm left grip • Available in black or silver.
SRAM Racing Grips offer a great grip for total control and come in several sizes to fit your front-end setup. These durable rubber grips have stylish logos stamped in them and are built to last and not slip.
Durable, high-density foam makes Ritchey's WCS Ergo True Grips perfect for all your off-road riding. These lightweight grips feature Ritchey's classic ergo shape so your hands feel great mile after mile.
Ritchey's WCS TrueGrips are ultra-light grips that offer hand-saving comfort. They're made of tough neoprene foam that's plush and grippy — even when wet.
$29.95 - $32.95
- 4 compounds: medium, soft, super comfort (extra-soft) or Kevlar version with suspended Kevlar particles for the ultimate tacky yet durable grip - Machined 6082 aluminum collars lock tightly with integrated grip core - 30mm outer diameter knurled grip
- Knurled grip section for ultimate control - Block pattern outer edge for durability - Medium flange for added control and shifter compatibility - 135mm length - Secure, expander end-plugs - The Ultra Tacky compound gives ultimate control in all conditio
- Integrated grip body and locking collars for ultimate durability - 6082 T6 aluminum CNC machined collars - Diamond knurl pattern - Smooth profile end transition, for maximum comfort - Snap-fit end caps - Made in the UK
Grippler gives you the moisture shedding, long gripping sensation you crave, with the hard wearing resilience you expect from Race Face. Our proprietary compound and diamond buff finish feels great with both gloves and bare hands - and with ramped grip profile on finger-side plus varied grip depth on palm-side, Grippler will bring you to a higher level of digitization. Available now in 10 colours, and two sizes, the Grippler surpasses industry standards for gripabilty. And now with Double Lock Ons the Grippler EVEN GRIPS ITSELF. Get a grip, with the Grippler. - Directional ramped logo underside - Proprietary compound extends over Dual Lock Ons - Vibration dampening, hard wearing, moisture shedding
Race Face Half Nelson Lock-On Grips • Super-slim profile • Race Face MX style half waffle for extra grip security • Topographical moisture channels • Compatible with ODI lock jaw clamps
What comes between you and the mountain bike you love? The Love Handle, a very thin profile, double lock-on grip featuring Race Face's durable yet super tacky silicone compound that delivers long wear and all weather stickiness. The Love Handle is not only about its silicone good looks though, the palm area is contoured with channels to allow air to circulate and moisture to dissipate while the diamond pattern in the finger grip zone provides tons of control. Get a good grip; you won't want to lose these love handles! - Double lock on grip - Super slim low profile design with directional shape - Race Face's durable yet super tacky silicone compound won't wear out as quickly as typical grips and have a superior sticky feel even when wet - Directional design features contoured palm area with moisture dissipating channels and diamond patterned underside to enhance finger control and mitigate unwanted slips - Lightweight construction
Page 1 of 7 Next page